Glyaha Koj AHA Gains and creamUsage:
Glyaha koj AHA Cream can be used to get Lightens mild colour areas in Melasma remedies, skincare, Age spots pigmentation of the skin inflammatory remedies along with other disorders. Glyaha Koj Lotion might be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Glycolic Acid Topical, Hydroquinone Topical Kojic Acid Topical as Koj Lotion works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; preventing or healing melasma; curing the light burnt skin impact are included by Glyaha Koj Lotion;
Compositions of Glyaha Koj Skin lightening Lotion :
Glyaha Koj Lotion includes following components.
- Hydroquinone Topical — two %
- Kojic Acid Topical — 2%
- Glycolic Acid Topical — 10 percent
Koj Skin Care Products
- Lightens the skins ,largely brownish patches
- Powerful treatment for acne
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Age stains
- Works as an anti aging agent
- Sundamaged Tanned Skin
Glyaha Koj Lotion also Called AHA lotion is used to deal with the following skin Issues and Aids in lightening the skin :
Glyaha Koj Lotion AHA Lotion — Precautions to Use
Before using Glyaha Koj Lotion, inform your doctor about your current list of medication, about the counter products , allergies, and pre-existing diseases, and current health disorders (e.g. pregnancy, impending surgery, etc..)). Some health conditions might make you vulnerable to the side-effects of the drug. Carry follow the path or as instructed by your doctor. Inform your healthcare provider if your condition worsens or persists. Counseling points that were significant are provided below.
- Prevent sun exposure
- Do not take orally. Seek the help of your own physician before applying this medicine on wounds, skin that is dry, chapped, irritated, or perhaps sun-burned.
- Do not wash the treated region after instantly using Glyaha Koj AHA lotion. Unless instructed by your doctor prevent the use of products in the area.
- Implementing a lot of may arrive in pilling. Make amount of medication or use of a coating to avoid pilling.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.